If you are interested in how to learn a language, then this is the video for you to learn in just 3 months.
We may visit many countries and not all of them will speak our native language, so if you a are planning on visiting any of these countries, then here is your chance to get ahead of yourself.
The original post, titled “How to learn any language in 90 days” was written by Maneesh Sethi from HackTheSystem.com and it had been featured on Zenhabits, Lifehacker and shared by Tim Ferriss on Twitter and Facebook.
Its a great blueprint to follow for language learning, so this video has been broken down into 3 simple parts:
- Part 1 – Overall Strategy of learning a new language
- Part 2 – Da Game Plan broken down by months
- Part 3 – The Resources you need to implement the best way to learn a language in 3 months
Here is a list complete with links to all the resources that you will need that have been Mentioned:
Sign up for Genius+ iPad beta testing: http://dageniuslab.com/beta
Memorization software for Macs: Genius – http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/1393…
Memorization software for windows: http://Ankisrs.net
Finding free Language partners
- The Mixxer at http://language-exchanges.org/
- Couch Surfing: http://www.couchsurfing.org/
- MeetUp: http://www.meetup.com/
Affordable online language tutors: http://edufire.com/
Dover Language Essential Grammar Guides: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_…
Lonely Planet Phrasebook: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_nos…
How To Learn Any Language in 90 Days: http://zenhabits.net