[/CBC] [CBC country=”GB,GR,FR,DE,ES,IT,NL,CH,BE,SE” show=”y”]
[/CBC] [CBC country=”CA” show=”y”]
Ever fancied going on a high that is 12x more pleasurable than sex that could last for 10-12 hours? Well before you do, you should watch this documentary…
Produced by HBO, 2007, directed by Eames Yates, Montana Meth documents the journey of a number of different groups of addicted teens and adults in Montana, USA. Probably one of the best crystal meth documentaries currently out there.
The majority of the documentary follows a group of young teens who have been hooked on meth for a number of years. Graham, 16, been using meth for 1 year. Was once a high school athlete, now spending his life smoking meth. Crystal, 22, been using meth for 3 years, now injecting.
A pretty hard-core documentary which may not be for the feint-hearted.
A couple of Crystal Meth Facts for you to chew down on:
- Meth costs the US Government $23.4 Billion every year
- 1 in 4 Young Adults have friends who use Meth.
- Meth is the most addictive substance known to man
- Meth can be smoked, dropped (eaten), injected or snorted
- It’s common to have hard sex when on meth
- The chemical compound of crystal meth is: n-methyl-1-phenyl-propan-2-amine
- The feel-good factor of using meth is caused by a hugely increased release of dopamine within the brain
- Further fact sheet on Crystal Meth.
- the methproject.org
- Great page on Meth: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/